Full-Scale Wedding Design, Planning, and Coordination
From choosing a date and booking a venue to obsessing over every designed detail along the way, Wanderlust would love to create the perfect event for you! This option is ideal for couples who have little free-time to plan, design and execute their wedding, and/or for those who simply desire the expertise of a planning and design professional! Allow us to meet with you to start planning your perfect day from the very beginning of the process!
• Initial consultation meeting designed to help our team gain an understanding of who you are as a couple and to brainstorm ideas/details/visions for the event.
• Unlimited planning, consultation, and communication throughout the entire planning process.
• Assist and/or review in 'pinning' visual ideas on a Pinterest board to help create event design while assisting with learning your style/theme/wedding-look and vibe.
• Assist in budget-tracking and advising with budget, if applicable.
• Share a checklist-document timeline for bookings, tastings, fittings, payment dates, and more that keeps you on track during your planning process.
• Choose wedding branding company to create event stationery for all your paper goods and signage to be cohesive throughout your event.
• Assist with the hiring of/liaison with all vendors including DJ, photographers, videographers, caterers, bakers, florists, servers, lighting professionals, transportation, hair and make-up stylists, entertainment and more, using our preferred list of expert vendors.
• Assist with contract management and reviewing contracts with all vendors to ensure what services are contracted and to be sure they are in the best interest of the client.
• Assist with appointments involving venues, vendors, attire, tastings, and more.
• Assist in choosing and booking a rehearsal dinner location, if necessary.
• Full day-of coordination (unlimited hours) including set-up the day of, (or day before the event) including tear-down services immediately following the event, as necessary.
• Vendor confirmation 2 weeks prior to event and 48-hours prior. Day-of point of contact as well for all vendors.
• Creation of detailed event timeline also shared and completed with all vendors for a seamless day.
• Direct Ceremony from beginning to end, including rehearsal the night before the wedding.
• Team-up with venue coordinator to perfect and perform duties together.
• Final payment or tip handouts to venue/vendors the day of event.
• Event/Venue/Church set-up and decorating, including but not limited to: aisle décor, reception table centerpieces, gift/cake/cookie/place card table set-up, miscellaneous venue décor, welcome baskets, etc.
• Gathering and safely packaging hosts personal items.
Please note: Wanderlust can create a custom package to meet your specific planning needs. Please connect with us to set up your free consultation to discuss!